Our American Mission Community is here to let people know who the members of the community are. 

To be considered a part of the community, a member needs to attend at least one meeting per calendar quarter. These listings are not intended to be a marketplace. The community information is an opportunity to make connections and form genuine relationships. Knowing others who are part of the community, enables connections with people who are committed to business growth and can team with you.

You can submit your listing after the first meeting you attend. 

Tom Schaffer

President Transitions Financial Strategies
Photo of Tom Schaffer

Biographical Info

I have been in the Financial Services business going on 20 years.I am a fully registered Investment adviser and insurance consultant. I offer a unique blend of prior experience as an IBM employee and executive, as well as an owner of a traditional retail brick and mortal business. I am a competent communicator and educator, which is the core of my business proposition. I realize I operate in an arena where there is little general education, so I am excited to have the opportunity to first teach my clients, so they can make better decisions. My approach is a holistic planning mentality, seeking to understand the whole situation first before making recommendations. I am particularly passionate in three areas: 1) business exit planning 2) Secure Retirement Income Planning 3) Creating financial pathways out of divorce and widowhood . I enjoy cooking, golf, Competition BBQ , Travel , Hiking and Volunteering.
Categories: Business Development, Insurance
Updated 3 months ago.