Our American Mission Community is here to let people know who the members of the community are. 

To be considered a part of the community, a member needs to attend at least one meeting per calendar quarter. These listings are not intended to be a marketplace. The community information is an opportunity to make connections and form genuine relationships. Knowing others who are part of the community, enables connections with people who are committed to business growth and can team with you.

You can submit your listing after the first meeting you attend. 

Sherine Moghazi

Broker Revolve Realty Group, Keller Williams Preferred
Work Phone: 919.771.3068 Website: http://www.revolverealtygroup.com
Photo of Sherine Moghazi

Biographical Info

Revolve Realty Group was established in 2016 when I realized I am doing what I love. I enjoy buying and selling, love negotiating, and love working with people. It’s not about how many listings or sold homes, it’s about the quality of work my clients receive. At one point or another, I was a client. It’s about my clients finding the home they love, or selling their home to move on to the next chapter in their lives.

Having grown up here, I have seen this area expand tremendously and quickly. This sprawl has helped me understand where the market is heading. I appreciate having the local knowledge, and the geographical market information to share with my investors.

Categories: Real Estate - Commercial, Real Estate - Residential
Updated 3 weeks ago.